Join us for this very special event!
EncourageHer Cycling Welcomes Dr. Allen Lim
at ARB Cyclery
Friday, March 8, 2018 at 7:00pm • Space is limited
Visit our Facebook page to RSVP and for more information.
We’re proud to host Dr. Allen Lim—Skratch Labs founder, sports physiologist and cycling coach—at this special event just for us. Lim is co-author of The Feed Zone Cookbook, Feed Zone Portables and Feed Zone Table.
While there’s a lot to consider with your training regimen, hydration and nutrition always need to be at the top of the list.
We all have questions:
• When – and how much – do I need to be eating?
• What types of nutrition and hydration work best with my training regimen?
• How can I best improve with the limited time I have?
• What can I do to speed recovery? Do I even need it, if I’m only riding a few days per week?
…and EncourageHer Cycling is bringing you answers!
So ladies, mark your calendars, and come with your training and nutrition questions—this is your chance to ask a world class expert. You will not want to miss this event!
EncourageHer Cycling Friday Night Spin Class
at ARB Cyclery
Friday, January 5, 2018 • Spots are limited
Visit our Facebook page for this and other special events.
EncourageHer Cycling First Anniversary Celebration
+ Elevate Jersey Fit Event and
We’re celebrating our first-year anniversary in a big way, working with Machines For Freedom to create our first EncourageHer Cycling jersey. Our “Elevate” jersey pays tribute to the Glendora Mountains, a truly magical place and one of our favorite places to ride in Southern California.
The jersey will only be available through pre-order between Sunday, October 29th – Sunday, December 10th, to anyone who is interested in purchasing.
We are hosting an EncourageHer Cycling First Anniversary Celebration + Elevate Jersey Fit Event on Sunday, December 10th. Join us as we celebrate our first year with food and drinks. Jennifer Hannon, of Machines For Freedom, will be joining us with products to try on and purchase.
We look forward to seeing you all there!
LOCATION: OT FITNESS | 446 S Anaheim Hills Rd | Anaheim, CA 92807
RSVP: Event Page on Facebook | email@example.com
Pre-Order: October 29 – December 10, 2017
Machines For Freedom // EncourageHer Cycling Elevate Jersey
- Ultra lightweight fabric allows the breeze to pass right through.
- UPF 50+ protects your skin from sun damage.
- 3 full-sized back pockets.
- Side zip, moisture resistant, pocket for your keys and wallet.
- Top quality, self-locking zippers for a great fit.